Friday, January 3, 2014

Goal Accomplished!!



I completed my goal of reading the Book of Mormon before the year was up! I finished on Sunday December 29, 2013. What a great feeling and I am so glad I stuck to it! I lost track how many times I've read this book. I remember at one time I had kept count of reading the Book of Mormon 11 times. I am amazed at how tailored to my life and the things that I learn each time I've read it. The biggest thing that stands out with this experience of reading the Book of Mormon was the added measure of the Spirit (the Holy Ghost). I love feeling the Spirit. It is a comfort and peaceful feeling. I also have a greater understanding of the reality of Our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I hope that everyone who as access to a copy of the Book of Mormon would read it at least once and see for them self if it will in fact make a difference in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment