Saturday, November 30, 2013

Today went great I think. I finished putting up the Christmas tree, decorations, and lights. Can't wait to surprise Morgan and Brenan tomorrow night. I have never put lights on the house for one reason or another. It was bothering me that I hadn't done this for my kids and I decided last Sunday somehow I would figure a way to put lights up this year. Richard surprised me with being willing to help me out on this crazy Christmas wish I wanted to do. I am sharing a quote that was sent to me via Latter-Day Light DAILY DEVOTION. It is really easy to start feeling overwhelmed and discouraged, and it's nice to be reminded that we are not only not forgotten, but very loved by a loving Heavenly Father who recognizes our efforts big or small. Enjoy.... "We must not lose hope. Hope is an anchor to the souls of men. Satan would have us cast away that anchor. In this way he can bring discouragement and surrender. But we must not lose hope. The Lord is pleased with every effort, even the tiny, daily ones in which we strive to be more like Him. Though we may see that we have far to go on the road to perfection, we must not give up hope" ("A Mighty Change of Heart," Ensign, October 1989). -President Ezra Taft Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment