Sunday, December 1, 2013

Life's greatest blessings come through your kids...

Today is Brenan's 14th birthday! Morgan turned 16 on November 7th, and today Madison received her patriarchal blessing by Patriarch Jim McDonald. If I could go back to when these three were itty bitty I would. I miss my daily mom routine with them. They brought me so much purpose and I didn't recognize it at the time. I love them with my whole heart and would do anything that would benefit them for good. The thought of one day my own babies will have families of their own and to think of their beautiful children they will one day have tears me up. Being a mom is definitely one of Father in Heaven's tender mercies. When I see them do good things, accomplish hard goals, excel at what they are actively involved in, make good decisions, and give their self their best in school I can't even put to words the comfort and love that over comes me. It would sound real great if I said, "well they obliviously had one amazing mom." ;) But instead they had a very human mom packed with inexperience and they are who they are because before they were ever mine they were busy becoming strong, talented individuals of Our Heavenly Father. I find strength from them and know they are the tender mercies from a loving Father in Heaven who knew I needed them, and hopefully they need me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment